I'm sucha influential friend, now Grace Chun Sorn& Si are all obsessed about their NICE VIEWS. Teehee. Which was why I told Dad I would go library 'NOW!' then ended up appearing 2hrs later. Was talking/admiring the view with one or more of the abovementioned girls in the canteen(: I love our longlong breaks! Too bad we didn't get to watch movie cos Leech went SGH. But hey, I'm not complaining :D
Nice dinners are bankrupting me, perhaps PERHAPS I just might let Dad treat me. (And then suffer from guilt overload after that sighh)
Illegal trng was awesome! Learnt a lot today &got really excited over CJ game. Can't wait(: We'll play til we foam, & then lose like mad but as long as we're not the last there's cause for celebration. I have a very strong feeling Chuns& I will just giggle nonstop & give everything away. Ohwells. Loves!
Gee, it hurts.
Nice dinners are bankrupting me, perhaps PERHAPS I just might let Dad treat me. (And then suffer from guilt overload after that sighh)
Illegal trng was awesome! Learnt a lot today &got really excited over CJ game. Can't wait(: We'll play til we foam, & then lose like mad but as long as we're not the last there's cause for celebration. I have a very strong feeling Chuns& I will just giggle nonstop & give everything away. Ohwells. Loves!
Gee, it hurts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home